domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

Spring Break 2013
 


 
Spring Break is over my darlings! :(
 
Mine was a lot calm, spring break in tapalpa is a Little crazy but I prefered staying away from the disaster área.

 
 
Most of my friends went to Pto Vallarta, I really wanted to go there because everybody was there. Late at night live there is really good, is the time when all us spring breakers come to have a lot of fun here in Mexico.

Some friends shared me their experience in Vallarta with american spring breakers and they told me that they are so freaking crazy! mostly the girls.

I think that all Mexico's beaches were full of people of all around mexico and USA or maybe other countries too because Mexico's beaches are the most beautiful ones and also have the best nocturnal life every night.

But for now that it's over we have to continue with our normal lives, working, and going to school.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario