miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Con-Comics

Con-Comics
 
 

 
 
I don't like comics! I felt really weird, trully I had had never seen so much weird dressed people together.
 
I didn't understand anything in there, they were all so excited and I didn't know why.
 
Most of the people were dressed up a Little strange they were using cosplays and some were all painted, there were a lot of things for sale, most of those things were anime stuff, which really I don't like at all. There were $80 in the trash.
 
 

 
 
The most interesting thins were the shishas and some action toys that were really good, so perfect elaborated and also so expensive.
 
There was a kind of contest about I don't really know what because I didn't understand. some of the ones that stood infront of the crowd to present their acts were really good and original but some others were really bad and so boring.
 
There was also medieval sgrima clases, they were completely free.
 
The craziest thing was drakula, I really loved it, it was the most original costume I saw there, he had red eyes and big nails, it was really scarying and Monse took a photo with him.
 
There was also a girl that represented a carácter of a strange anime comic and also I saw Goku, he had a really great body.
 
 
Sincerely I don't plan ever comig back to concomic, it was a strange environment for me.
 
PD. I felt in love with one of the creators of one mexican comic.
 

 

 
 
 



1 comentario:

  1. Wow! You describe it very well!! With the right pictures and I like that you also mentioned the contest and some of what is sold here. I think that for us is a waste of money but for them it's priceless, they don't care because they love all stuff there.

    ResponderEliminar