domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

GYM

 
Miriam Hernández and Ninet Aleman
 
"Juan Pablo 2nd" Gym
UNIVA
 
We made a poll about what students think about the new gym and this are the answers we collected.
 









 
 
In my personal opinión I think they are going to ask for a cooperation and we will have to pay if we want to use it because if not there would be a terrible mess. University students ass well as prepa ones are waiting for it to be finished so they can use it but just someones are going to be able to use it. I also think that there will be schedules depending the hour you want.

1 comentario:

  1. I also think that we'll have to pay something to get in there because otherwise it would get too crowded; maybe it is not going to be so expensive, but they have to do something to organize, since it is not so big as to have room for all the students- from both high school and university-.

    ResponderEliminar